Flexible Portfolios are compatible with our tax-smart features, such as Tax Loss Harvesting+, Tax Coordination™, and Tax Impact Preview, but altering or removing individual asset classes may impact the effectiveness of these strategies relative to their effectiveness when used with the Betterment Portfolio Strategy.
Articles in this section
- What is a Flexible Portfolio?
- Who might a Flexible Portfolio be appropriate for?
- Who can use Flexible Portfolios?
- If I use Flexible Portfolios, could my performance change?
- How do I set up or adjust my Flexible Portfolio?
- Can Betterment help me construct my Flexible Portfolio?
- Will my use of a Flexible Portfolio impact the advice I receive from Betterment?
- What level of control does a Flexible Portfolio offer?
- How can a Flexible Portfolio affect my taxes?
- How will using Flexible Portfolios impact my fees?