The standard Betterment management fee doesn’t change based on whether or not customers use Flexible Portfolios. The fund expenses for a Flexible Portfolio depend on your choice of individual asset class weights.
Articles in this section
- What is a Flexible Portfolio?
- Who might a Flexible Portfolio be appropriate for?
- If I use Flexible Portfolios, could my performance change?
- How do I set up or adjust my Flexible Portfolio?
- Can Betterment help me construct my Flexible Portfolio?
- Will my use of a Flexible Portfolio impact the advice I receive from Betterment?
- What level of control does a Flexible Portfolio offer?
- How can a Flexible Portfolio affect my taxes?
- How will using Flexible Portfolios impact my fees?
- How does a Flexible Portfolio work with a Retirement Goal and Tax Coordination™?