A Flexible Portfolio is constructed from the same individual asset classes (and thus ETFs) included in the Betterment Portfolio Strategy. While you can adjust any of the recommended individual asset class weights to your liking, you cannot choose specific ETFs.
Articles in this section
- What is a Flexible Portfolio?
- Who might a Flexible Portfolio be appropriate for?
- If I use Flexible Portfolios, could my performance change?
- How do I set up or adjust my Flexible Portfolio?
- Can Betterment help me construct my Flexible Portfolio?
- Will my use of a Flexible Portfolio impact the advice I receive from Betterment?
- What level of control does a Flexible Portfolio offer?
- How can a Flexible Portfolio affect my taxes?
- How will using Flexible Portfolios impact my fees?
- How does a Flexible Portfolio work with a Retirement Goal and Tax Coordination™?