Currently, joint accounts and trusts cannot be included within your primary retirement goal. We are constantly iterating on our product and hope to offer this ability soon.
Articles in this section
- Retirement Goal projections: After-tax vs. Before-tax
- I’m having trouble syncing an external account. What steps should I take to self-correct?
- How do I move Betterment money to and from my Retirement Goal?
- Should I do anything in response to the overall risk assessment in my Retirement Goal?
- Can I add a joint account or trust to my Retirement Goal?
- My Retirement Goal risk rating seems incorrect. How can I tell?
- What is a Retirement Goal at Betterment?
- How to change your employer plan contributions for non-Betterment plans
- How can I contribute to retirement accounts for my spouse or partner?
- How does Betterment handle Substantially Equal Periodic Payments (SEPP)?