When you enable Betterment to adjust your allocation automatically, we aim to reduce your account’s risk as tax-efficiently as possible. Thus, your taxes can be lower than adjusting your allocation yourself. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between having Betterment automatically adjust my allocation vs. following Betterment’s allocation advice myself?
- If I choose to automatically adjust my account allocation, how does it change Betterment's tax advice?
- Will my taxes be higher or lower by letting Betterment automatically adjust my allocation?
- How will I be notified when there are automatic adjustments to my account allocation?
- How often will my account allocation be automatically adjusted?
- How do I automatically adjust my allocation?
- How can I tell if my account is being automatically adjusted?
- Which Betterment accounts will be automatically adjusted?
- Which Betterment account allocations can be automatically adjusted?
- What does it mean to “auto-adjust” and how does it work?