This feature is not yet available on our mobile app. However, if you would like to make a donation from your phone, you can do so by going to https://wwws.betterment.com/app/transfer in your web browser and logging in to your Betterment account. Scroll down to the “Give to Charity” section of the Transfer tab to get started.
Articles in this section
- How do I donate shares?
- Which charities can I donate to through Betterment?
- Can you donate to charity with shares from goals using any portfolio strategy?
- Can I donate shares from my Tax-Coordinated Portfolio?
- How long do I have to hold shares to be able to donate them?
- Why can’t I donate my short-term capital gains?
- Can I donate shares from my Betterment IRA or 401(k)?
- How do I request a new charity be added?
- I represent a Charity. How can we be included to accept donations from Betterment customers?
- How do we calculate the eligible balance for making a donation?