We will email you a finalized tax receipt at the end of the business day that the share transfer to the charity is completed. You will also be able to find your receipt in the Documents section of the Activity tab.
Articles in this section
- TurboTax is requesting cost basis for my donation I made through Charitable Giving. Where do I find that information?
- How do I report my charitable donation?
- Why should I consider donating shares to charity?
- How do I donate shares?
- When is the deadline for making a charitable contribution?
- How long do I have to hold shares to be able to donate them?
- Which charities can I donate to through Betterment?
- How do I get my receipt for my charitable donation?
- How do I request a new charity be added?
- Why can't I donate to charity from Betterment’s mobile app?