We will email you a finalized tax receipt at the end of the business day that the share transfer to the charity is completed. You will also be able to find your receipt in the Documents section of the Activity tab.
Articles in this section
- How do I donate shares?
- Which charities can I donate to through Betterment?
- Can you donate to charity with shares from goals using any portfolio strategy?
- Can I donate shares from my Tax-Coordinated Portfolio?
- How long do I have to hold shares to be able to donate them?
- Why can’t I donate my short-term capital gains?
- Can I donate shares from my Betterment IRA or 401(k)?
- How do I request a new charity be added?
- I represent a Charity. How can we be included to accept donations from Betterment customers?
- How do we calculate the eligible balance for making a donation?