One you’re logged in to your Betterment account, go to the Transfer tab dropdown and select “Give to charity.” In the area where you can select a charity, there is an option to request a new charity at the bottom of the page.
Articles in this section
- Why should I consider donating shares to charity?
- How do I donate shares?
- When is the deadline for making a charitable contribution?
- How long do I have to hold shares to be able to donate them?
- Which charities can I donate to through Betterment?
- How do I get my receipt for my charitable donation?
- How do I request a new charity be added?
- Why can't I donate to charity from Betterment’s mobile app?
- Why can’t I donate my short-term capital gains?
- Can I donate shares from my Tax-Coordinated Portfolio?