Income generated by the portfolio will be automatically reinvested. You can always set up a recurring withdrawal of the approximate amount of the income yield your portfolio earns.
Articles in this section
- What is the BlackRock Target Income Portfolio?
- What funds are being used in the Blackrock Target Income portfolio?
- How is the Income portfolio different from the Betterment portfolio?
- What is the difference between BlackRock Target Income Portfolio and Betterment’s Retirement Income strategies?
- How frequently will the portfolio be updated?
- How do I receive the income generated from the portfolio?
- How frequently is income paid from the portfolio holdings?
- Why are we only using bonds?
- Will TLH and TCP work for the income portfolio?