Yes, you can have more than one portfolio strategy in your account. But each goal can only be invested in one strategy.
Articles in this section
- What is the Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio?
- Which funds are being used in the Goldman Sachs portfolio?
- How is the Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio different than the Betterment portfolio?
- Can you use these strategies if you’re affiliated with a broker-dealer?
- What is the fee difference between Betterment's Core Portfolio and Smart Beta?
- Can I have multiple portfolio strategies in one account?
- What are the different allocations that you can have with the Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio?
- What is your affiliation with Goldman Sachs?