The Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio strategy invests in securities that have specific characteristics: the strategy tilts towards stocks based on four well-established drivers of performance, often referred to as factors. The factors are - good value, strong momentum, high quality, and low volatility.
Articles in this section
- Can I have multiple portfolio strategies in one account?
- Can you use these strategies if you’re affiliated with a broker-dealer?
- How is the Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio different than the Betterment portfolio?
- What are the different allocations that you can have with the Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio?
- What is the fee difference?
- What is the Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio
- What is your affiliation with Goldman Sachs?
- Which funds are being used in the Goldman Sachs portfolio?