The Betterment Retirement Income strategy draws down on principal. Betterment’s Retirement Income strategy is a total return approach that focuses on income generation and growth. The BlackRock Target Income portfolio’s primary mandate is to generate income for investors, without much consideration regarding growth and appreciation of principal.
Articles in this section
- What is the BlackRock Target Income Portfolio?
- What funds are being used in the Blackrock Target Income portfolio?
- How is the Income portfolio different from the Betterment portfolio?
- What is the difference between BlackRock Target Income Portfolio and Betterment’s Retirement Income strategies?
- How frequently will the portfolio be updated?
- How do I receive the income generated from the portfolio?
- How frequently is income paid from the portfolio holdings?
- Why are we only using bonds?
- Will TLH and TCP work for the income portfolio?