TLH and TCP will not work with this portfolio. This is because TLH requires volatility to harvest a lost, and bonds are not as volatile as stocks. TCP requires high growing assets to produce meaningful alpha, and bonds have lower long-term returns than equities.
Articles in this section
- Can you use these strategies if you’re affiliated with a broker-dealer?
- How do I receive the income generated from the portfolio?
- How frequently is income paid from the portfolio holdings?
- How frequently will the portfolio be updated?
- How is the Income portfolio different from the Betterment portfolio?
- What funds are being used in the Blackrock Target Income portfolio?
- What is our BlackRock Target Income Portfolio?
- What is the difference between BlackRock Target Income Portfolio and Betterment’s Retirement Income strategies?
- Why are we only using bonds?
- Will TLH and TCP work for the income portfolio?