What primarily differentiates the Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio from the Betterment portfolio is that the equity portion of the portfolio features allocations to Smart Beta ETFs that have larger allocations to companies screened for the four factors (value, high quality, strong momentum, low volatility).
Articles in this section
- Can I have multiple portfolio strategies in one account?
- Can you use these strategies if you’re affiliated with a broker-dealer?
- How is the Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio different than the Betterment portfolio?
- What are the different allocations that you can have with the Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio?
- What is the fee difference?
- What is the Goldman Sachs Smart Beta Portfolio
- What is your affiliation with Goldman Sachs?
- Which funds are being used in the Goldman Sachs portfolio?