The income portfolio is comprised of only bond ETFs. The portfolio is suited for an investor who is looking to generate a steady stream of income. To put this into context, the portfolio seeks to generate bond interest from the funds periodically, at a rate that is generally higher than a portfolio that includes both stocks and bonds, such as the Betterment portfolio.
Articles in this section
- Can you use these strategies if you’re affiliated with a broker-dealer?
- How do I receive the income generated from the portfolio?
- How frequently is income paid from the portfolio holdings?
- How frequently will the portfolio be updated?
- How is the Income portfolio different from the Betterment portfolio?
- What funds are being used in the Blackrock Target Income portfolio?
- What is our BlackRock Target Income Portfolio?
- What is the difference between BlackRock Target Income Portfolio and Betterment’s Retirement Income strategies?
- Why are we only using bonds?
- Will TLH and TCP work for the income portfolio?