Yes, if there are multiple trustees, each trustee can access the trust account with his or her own login. If you would like to provide access to multiple trustees, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
Articles in this section
- Does Betterment provide tax statements for my trust account?
- Is the portfolio different for trust accounts?
- Can I convert my personal account to my trust?
- Can the grantor or beneficiary of a trust access the account?
- Can multiple trustees access the trust account?
- Does Betterment support multiple trust accounts?
- How do I open a trust account with Betterment?
- What documentation does Betterment require to open a trust account?
- Can I open an IRA or rollover an IRA into a trust account with Betterment?
- Can I have a personal and trust account?