Yes. Simply click here to start the process. There are no negative tax consequences for a direct transfer.
Articles in this section
- How do I perform an IRA transfer or rollover?
- How can I roll over my 401(k) into Betterment?
- Can I roll over my active 401(k) (or other employer sponsored plan) into Betterment?
- Can I transfer or rollover an Inherited IRA/401(k) or other retirement plan?
- How long does it take for my rollover to be completed?
- Can I transfer or rollover my existing SEP IRA to Betterment?
- Where do I mail my rollover check?
- How do I use the indirect rollover process to move my IRA into Betterment?
- Do I have to take my Required Minimum Distribution prior to converting to a Roth IRA?
- What is a medallion signature guarantee?