Yes. Simply go to the Transfer page of your account and click "Rollover". There are no negative tax consequences for a direct transfer.
Articles in this section
- How do I transfer my IRA to Betterment?
- How can I rollover my 401(k) into Betterment?
- Can I roll over my active 401(k) (or other employer sponsored plan) into Betterment?
- Can I transfer an Inherited IRA/401(k) or other retirement plan?
- How long does it take for my rollover to be completed?
- Can I transfer my existing SEP IRA to Betterment?
- Where do I mail my rollover check?
- How do I use the indirect rollover process to move my IRA into Betterment?
- Can I transfer my spouse’s IRA account into my own?
- If you live in Michigan and want to withdraw or convert your IRA...