Yes. Simply go to the Transfer page of your account and click "Rollover". There are no negative tax consequences for a direct transfer.
Articles in this section
- How do I transfer funds into Betterment?
- Roth or Traditional IRA, which is best for me?
- How do I use the indirect rollover process to move my IRA into Betterment?
- Can I transfer an Inherited IRA/401(k) or other retirement plan?
- Can I transfer my existing SEP IRA to Betterment?
- How can I rollover my 401(k), 403(b) or similar plan into Betterment?
- If you live in Michigan and want to withdraw or convert your IRA...
- Do I have to take my Required Minimum Distribution prior to converting to a Roth IRA?
- How do I convert my Betterment Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?
- How do I transfer my IRA to Betterment?