We calculate RMDs for Traditional IRAs annually, and show the amount on your tax statement at the end of January. You can take this amount and set up automatic withdrawals at the frequency you like within Transfer, or take the withdrawal manually.
Articles in this section
- Can you send me my Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)?
- What if I want to plan to leave investments to my heirs?
- I'd like to just "live off the gains" and not use my principal. Is that possible?
- Overview of Income Advice on Betterment Retirement Goals
- Can I get income from multiple accounts?
- How much do Betterment’s Retirement Income features cost?
- How do I add a retirement income goal?