Yes-if you plan to draw income from both a Traditional IRA and a Roth account, for example, you will need to set up an automatic withdrawal from each one.
Articles in this section
- Can I have taxes on my IRA distributions withheld?
- Can you send me my Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)?
- What if I want to plan to leave investments to my heirs?
- I'd like to just "live off the gains" and not use my principal. Is that possible?
- Overview of Income Advice on Betterment Retirement Goals
- Can I get income from multiple accounts?
- How much do Betterment’s Retirement Income features cost?
- How do I add a retirement income goal?