Yes-if you plan to draw income from both a Traditional IRA and a Roth account, for example, you will need to set up an automatic withdrawal from each one.
Articles in this section
- How should I take withdrawals if I have both IRAs and taxable accounts?
- Can I have taxes on my IRA distributions withheld?
- Can you send me my Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)?
- Why would my dividends re-invest if I'm taking withdrawals?
- What if I know that I’m going to be spending less during certain months, and more during others (because of travel, the holidays, etc.). Can I adjust my withdrawal rate from month to month or season to season?
- Given that my withdrawals will likely change from year to year, how do I plan to cover my expenses? What if my expenses rise next year?
- What if I want to plan to leave investments to my heirs?
- I'd like to just "live off the gains" and not use my principal. Is that possible?
- About our "monthly safe withdrawal" advice
- Can I get income from multiple accounts?