You’ll want to delete any duplicate accounts that were previously linked manually. Simply select the menu to the right of each manual account in your external accounts tab and click “Remove account.” You can access your external account tab here.
Articles in this section
- External portfolio analysis assumptions
- What do I do with my manually linked accounts after I sync my external accounts?
- Is it safe to sync my external accounts?
- How do I delete a synced external firm and its accounts?
- How do I add an external account?
- How do I sync an external account so that I get holistic savings and retirement advice?
- How do I hide external accounts I do not want included in my net worth?
- Why is the balance not updating on my accounts on a regular basis? Can I manually update the accounts?
- Why am I having trouble logging in?
- Why am I not seeing all of the accounts in my login?