You’ll want to delete any duplicate accounts that were previously linked manually. Navigate to External Accounts and select "Edit" to the right of each manual account. Simply click “Delete this account” to remove it from Betterment.
Articles in this section
- How do I add an external account?
- Is it safe to sync my external accounts?
- Why am I not seeing all of the accounts in my login?
- Why am I having trouble logging into my external accounts at Betterment?
- Why is the balance not updating on my accounts on a regular basis? Can I manually update the accounts?
- How can I delete or hide an external account from my Betterment profile?
- What do I do with my manually linked accounts after I sync my external accounts?
- How do you determine whether my external accounts have high, medium or low fees?
- When I sync a non-Betterment account, does Betterment store my username and password?
- Why is my password not working with my Capital One 360 account?