Yes. Once on your Portfolio tab, select your SRI goal, you will see an option that reads “edit” under Portfolio Strategy. Simply click on the “edit” option to move your portfolio out of SRI and back into Betterment’s. You can only make one change to your election in a single day.
Articles in this section
- What funds (ETFs) are in the Betterment SRI portfolio strategy?
- Can I use Betterment SRI as the portfolio strategy for a goal using Tax Coordination?
- If I have TLH enabled, how long will I be in the tertiary position?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?
- Is this available to everyone?
- Can I go back to the Betterment portfolio once I opt into SRI?
- Will the performance of my SRI portfolio deviate from my Betterment portfolio?
- What will this new portfolio cost me in fund level fees?
- Where can I see exactly what I’m invested in?
- How do these new tickers impact the advice I will receive from the Betterment app?