The expense ratio for the Betterment SRI portfolio will be between 0.14% and 0.22%, depending on the relative allocation to stocks and bonds within the portfolio. For more information please review our white paper.
Articles in this section
- What funds (ETFs) are in the Betterment SRI portfolio strategy?
- Can I use Betterment SRI as the portfolio strategy for a goal using Tax Coordination?
- If I have TLH enabled, how long will I be in the tertiary position?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?
- Is this available to everyone?
- Can I go back to the Betterment portfolio once I opt into SRI?
- Will the performance of my SRI portfolio deviate from my Betterment portfolio?
- What will this new portfolio cost me in fund level fees?
- Where can I see exactly what I’m invested in?
- How do these new tickers impact the advice I will receive from the Betterment app?