We wanted a portfolio that was well diversified and cost controlled while still having a value/small cap tilt focus. Currently the SRI space doesn’t have enough available options yet for funds with sufficient liquidity. As SRI options become more prevalent, and therefore more available to us, we will work to make the portfolio even more sustainable over time.
Articles in this section
- What funds (ETFs) are in the Betterment SRI portfolio strategy?
- Can I use Betterment SRI as the portfolio strategy for a goal using Tax Coordination?
- If I have TLH enabled, how long will I be in the tertiary position?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?
- Is this available to everyone?
- Can I go back to the Betterment portfolio once I opt into SRI?
- Will the performance of my SRI portfolio deviate from my Betterment portfolio?
- What will this new portfolio cost me in fund level fees?
- Where can I see exactly what I’m invested in?
- How do these new tickers impact the advice I will receive from the Betterment app?