Any free time you earned while using Betterment’s digital advisor services will continue to offset Betterment’s platform fee of 0.25% annually. Free time will not apply to your advisor’s fee, however, which will begin to accrue after you have reviewed and accepted your advisor’s agreements.
Articles in this section
- What if another member of my household doesn't want an advisor?
- Will the other members of my household have access to my advisor?
- What happens to my free time if I add an advisor from the Betterment Advisor Network?
- What are the pricing for the Betterment Advisor Network?
- How will having an advisor affect my Betterment account?
- How do you decide on the advisor I'm paired with?
- Who are the advisors in the Betterment Advisor Network? How were they selected?
- Is there a minimum balance requirement to get matched with an advisor through the Advisor Network?