Betterment’s fee of 0.25% does not increase when you add an advisor from our Advisor Network. The advisor will charge an additional annual fee ranging between 0.25% and 1.25%, on top of the Betterment platform fee, and will discuss this fee with you during your consultation. As always, you will not be charged any trading or transfer fees by Betterment or the advisor.
Articles in this section
- What if another member of my household doesn't want an advisor?
- Will the other members of my household have access to my advisor?
- What happens to my free time if I add an advisor from the Betterment Advisor Network?
- What are the pricing for the Betterment Advisor Network?
- How do I connect with someone on the Betterment Advisor Network if I'm an existing customer?
- How will having an advisor affect my Betterment account?
- How do you decide on the advisor I'm paired with?
- Who are the advisors in the Betterment Advisor Network? How were they selected?
- Is there a minimum balance requirement to get matched with an advisor through the Advisor Network?