Yes, as of 2018, the limit is $18,500. If you’re over 50, you can contribute an additional $6,000 for a total of $24,500. This is subject to change, so check here for the latest IRS guidelines.
Articles in this section
- How can I take a termination distribution from my Betterment sponsored 401(k) plan?
- What’s a QDRO?
- What is an in-service distribution?
- How do I change the amount of my paycheck, or deferral, that I contribute to my 401(k)?
- What are the fees associated with my Betterment for Business 401(k) account?
- What are “catch-up” contributions?
- What is automatic enrollment?
- What is a 401(k) plan?
- What is a required minimum distribution?
- What happens if I leave my employer?