Tax alpha is the net benefit from tax savings an investor can expect to see in his or her investor returns and is measured by percentage points. This amount can vary greatly from individual to individual, as it is dependent on tax bracket.
Articles in this section
- Setting up Tax Loss Harvesting+ across spouses
- What is a wash sale? How does it affect me?
- Can I do tax loss harvesting myself?
- What is cash drag?
- What is a switchback?
- What is tax alpha?
- How will Tax Loss Harvesting+ affect my tax returns?
- Can I turn on Tax Loss Harvesting+ if I am invested in a Target Date Fund?
- How is Tax Loss Harvesting+ better than services offered by competitors?
- What are the other ways Betterment makes my investments more tax efficient?