If you choose to enter into an agreement with an advisor through the Betterment Advisor Network, the advisor will have access to your Betterment account and can monitor your account to help make sure you have the right goals and the appropriate allocations for each goal. An advisor can also help to ensure you are appropriately utilizing all of Betterment’s tax optimization features, such as Tax Loss Harvesting+ and Tax-Coordinated Portfolio™. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- What if another member of my household doesn't want an advisor?
- Will the other members of my household have access to my advisor?
- What happens to my free time if I add an advisor from the Betterment Advisor Network?
- What are the pricing for the Betterment Advisor Network?
- How will having an advisor affect my Betterment account?
- How do you decide on the advisor I'm paired with?
- Who are the advisors in the Betterment Advisor Network? How were they selected?
- Is there a minimum balance requirement to get matched with an advisor through the Advisor Network?