During your initial consult with a member of our team, we’ll get a sense of your needs so we can help pair you with an advisor in our network. The advisors in our network are all CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, and individually may offer expertise in certain fields. Our team will recommend between one to three potential matches, with whom you will have the opportunity to schedule a free consult before you make a decision.
Articles in this section
- What if another member of my household doesn't want an advisor?
- Will the other members of my household have access to my advisor?
- What happens to my free time if I add an advisor from the Betterment Advisor Network?
- What are the pricing for the Betterment Advisor Network?
- How do I connect with someone on the Betterment Advisor Network if I'm an existing customer?
- How will having an advisor affect my Betterment account?
- How do you decide on the advisor I'm paired with?
- Who are the advisors in the Betterment Advisor Network? How were they selected?
- Is there a minimum balance requirement to get matched with an advisor through the Advisor Network?