For new or existing customers, you will need to enable TLH+ from the Summary tab by clicking Get Started in the overview section. Once TLH+ is enabled, harvests will occur automatically according to our algorithm.
Articles in this section
- What is tax loss harvesting (TLH+)?
- Who is eligible to use TLH+?
- Will I benefit from using TLH+?
- Will TLH+ automatically be enabled in my account?
- How do I turn TLH+ on/off?
- How do I safely use TLH+ if I have external accounts?
- How can I transition other investments to Betterment in order to use Tax Loss Harvesting+?
- How does TLH+ work when I have multiple goals?
- Does Tax Loss Harvesting+ work with my Betterment IRA?
- Can I turn TLH+ on for some goals but not others?