Betterment supports both revocable and irrevocable trusts that are authorized to invest in securities. In order to open a trust account the trust has to be a U.S. domestic trust, have been previously established, and is in good legal standing.
Articles in this section
- Does Betterment provide tax statements for my trust account?
- Is the portfolio different for trust accounts?
- Can I convert my personal account to my trust?
- Can the grantor or beneficiary of a trust access the account?
- Can multiple trustees access the trust account?
- Does Betterment support multiple trust accounts?
- How do I open a trust account with Betterment?
- What documentation does Betterment require to open a trust account?
- Can I open an IRA or rollover an IRA into a trust account with Betterment?
- Can I have a personal and trust account?