All Betterment customers are invested into a globally diversified portfolio (with over 5,000 companies) of low-cost and liquid ETFs. Funds are invested into this portfolio according to your chosen allocation (depending on how much risk you want to take) and you can find the portfolio here.
Articles in this section
- Why and how has Betterment selected this portfolio?
- Comparing our analysis charts to Google or Yahoo Finance graphs
- What accounts should I set up and which allocations are best?
- Paying off debt vs investing
- What is "idle cash"?
- How much should I allocate to the stock market?
- Should I dollar-cost average my deposits into the market?
- Why do you ask for my time horizon and goal target amount?
- Should I always be saving?
- ! 2.B The benefits are (probably) greater than you think