All Betterment customers are invested into a globally diversified portfolio (with over 5,000 companies) of low-cost and liquid ETFs. Funds are invested into this portfolio according to your chosen allocation (depending on how much risk you want to take). You can find the portfolio here.
Articles in this section
- Why and how has Betterment selected this portfolio?
- What is the Betterment portfolio allocation?
- What funds are in my portfolio?
- Will my Betterment portfolio beat the market?
- Can my investment lose value?
- How and when is my portfolio rebalanced?
- I live in California or New York and have a taxable account. Can I have state-specific municipal bonds in my portfolio?