We’re confident in the value we’re offering you today—even with the adjustment to our pricing. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Betterment account, we will do everything we can to make it right, up to and including waiving Betterment’s management fees for the next 90 days.
Articles in this section
- What is your Satisfaction Guarantee?
- What does this mean for the free time I’ve accrued before the pricing update?
- Before the pricing update, I was planning to reach a balance of $100,000+ soon. If I reach that soon, will my fee be 0.15% or 0.25%?
- My fee was lower before the pricing update. Will I keep my lower rate?
- What is included in the Betterment Digital plan?
- Why are you changing your pricing?
- What can I expect during my financial consultation?
- Can you household accounts for families?
- Where do I find the total fees paid to Betterment?
- Am I still charged the whole fee even if I don't use the product for the whole year?