Yes, you will see your personal (individual) account goals alongside your joint account goals. However, you will not be able to view the personal account goals of the other joint account holder.
Articles in this section
- What is a joint account?
- Can I have Tax Loss Harvesting+ turned on if I have a joint account?
- With whom can I create a joint account?
- Can I have an IRA in a joint account?
- Can I change the ownership of my joint account?
- What types of joint accounts does Betterment support?
- What is the difference between a joint account and having a beneficiary?
- How can I tell who the primary account holder is for our joint account?
- How can I close a joint account?
- Can I transfer money or goals from my personal Betterment account to our joint account?