At this time, Betterment's retirement planning advice (on the Advice Tab) can only account for one future scenario. Learn more about the retirement planning methodology.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble syncing an external account. What steps should I take to self-correct?
- How do I move Betterment money to and from my Retirement Goal?
- How do I add an external account to my Retirement Goal?
- Should I do anything in response to the overall risk assessment in my Retirement Goal?
- Can I add a joint account or trust to my Retirement Goal?
- My Retirement Goal risk rating seems incorrect. How can I tell?
- What is a Retirement Goal at Betterment?
- How to change your employer plan contributions for non-Betterment plans
- How can I contribute to retirement accounts for my spouse or partner?
- How does Betterment handle Substantially Equal Periodic Payments (SEPP)?