At this time, Betterment's retirement planning advice (on the Advice Tab) can only account for one future scenario. Learn more about the retirement planning methodology.
Articles in this section
- How to change your employer plan contributions for non-Betterment plans
- How can I contribute to retirement accounts for my spouse or partner?
- How does Betterment handle Substantially Equal Periodic Payments (SEPP)?
- Market interest rates are at historic lows right now, how do you account for this?
- How do I change the assumptions in Betterment's retirement planning advice?
- My recommended savings for retirement is not what I expected. Why is that?
- How will the information I enter into Betterment for advice be used?
- How do I change my Social Security assumptions?
- Can I have multiple scenarios in Betterment's retirement planning advice?
- Why is does the retirement planning advice different after I sync external accounts?