You can see exactly which companies you are invested in by selecting a specific goal from the left of your Profile and then "Holdings." Click on any of the holding names to expand the view. Selecting the hyperlink will take you directly to the fund’s prospectus page which will list all companies the fund tracks.
Articles in this section
- What funds (ETFs) are in the Betterment SRI portfolio strategy?
- Can I use Betterment SRI as the portfolio strategy for a goal using Tax Coordination?
- If I have TLH enabled, how long will I be in the tertiary position?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?
- Is this available to everyone?
- Can I go back to the Betterment portfolio once I opt into SRI?
- Will the performance of my SRI portfolio deviate from my Betterment portfolio?
- What will this new portfolio cost me in fund level fees?
- Where can I see exactly what I’m invested in?
- How do these new tickers impact the advice I will receive from the Betterment app?