No. Since Betterment does not lend out money, the only check we do is an identification (ID) verification as required by law. We do not pull your credit score or act in any way which would impact your credit rating.
Articles in this section
- What is your Mission Statement?
- Why wouldn’t I just buy Betterment’s recommended ETFs directly?
- What happens to my money if Betterment goes public, is acquired, or closes?
- Is Betterment a regulated financial institution?
- Does Betterment do a credit check?
- 2018-2019 Holiday Schedule
- I don't live in the United States, can I still have an account?
- What mobile platforms does Betterment support?