If you are in the process of retaining an advisor from our Advisor Network, but a member of your existing household would like to remain in Betterment’s Digital, Plus, or Premium plan, they will need to be removed from your household. They can initiate separation from your household by contacting support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your household will automatically include any other account holders with whom you share a joint account or have enabled spousal TLH+.
Articles in this section
- What if another member of my household doesn't want an advisor?
- Will the other members of my household have access to my advisor?
- What happens to my free time if I add an advisor from the Betterment Advisor Network?
- What are the pricing for the Betterment Advisor Network?
- How do you decide on the advisor I'm paired with?
- Who are the advisors in the Betterment Advisor Network? How were they selected?
- Is there a minimum balance requirement to get matched with an advisor through the Advisor Network?