You can schedule a call with our matching consultant directly here. After this call, our matching consultant will email you with the names and contact information of one to three suggested advisors, with whom you will be able to schedule a complimentary consultation call to determine which advisor is the right fit for you. Your pricing plan will not be changed until you have chosen an advisor, and reviewed and approved their agreements.
Articles in this section
- What if another member of my household doesn't want an advisor?
- Will the other members of my household have access to my advisor?
- What happens to my free time if I add an advisor from the Betterment Advisor Network?
- What are the pricing for the Betterment Advisor Network?
- How do I connect with someone on the Betterment Advisor Network if I'm an existing customer?
- How will having an advisor affect my Betterment account?
- How do you decide on the advisor I'm paired with?
- Who are the advisors in the Betterment Advisor Network? How were they selected?
- Is there a minimum balance requirement to get matched with an advisor through the Advisor Network?